- deliriumanamnesico reblogged this from burningmine and added:
- assangistan likes this
- tohavenottohold likes this
- jennimariee likes this
- gipsiidanger reblogged this from burningmine
- mosaiquealienz likes this
- sammy-i-ammy likes this
- opheliajohnson reblogged this from burningmine
- agreatphilosopheroncesaidtome likes this
- pixiebutterandjelly reblogged this from lovecraftie
- pixiebutterandjelly likes this
- lovecraftie reblogged this from burningmine
- burningmine posted this
"Naturally everyone's got faults.
My biggest fault is that the faults I was born with grow bigger each year. It's like I was raising chickens inside me. The chickens lay eggs and the eggs hatch into other chickens, which then lay eggs. Is this any way to live a life? What with all these faults I've got going, I have to wonder. Sure, I get by. But in the end that's not the question, is it?"
- Haruki Murakami
Queer, poly, vegan. I spend my days working at a bookstore, hiking around the Bay Area, drawing comics, and cuddling with my cats and my girlfriend. I love Haruki Murakami, indie/ambient music, and having weird hairstyles. A lot of this blog is my nature photography, or pictures of my girlfriend and I being crazy lesbian cat ladies. Sometimes reblogs of art and ladies.
jamaisvucomic.tumblr.com my webcomic
bay-area-hiking.tumblr.com - my hiking blog