- donnameduse reblogged this from hikeblr
- carrieonamission reblogged this from hikeblr
- imtraveling likes this
- careless-exploration reblogged this from lovingforexistence
- lovingforexistence reblogged this from lifeisuncanny
- natureboy17 reblogged this from lifeisuncanny
- natureboy17 likes this
- fly-away-to-colorado reblogged this from hikeblr
- emmydunham reblogged this from lifeisuncanny
- lifeisuncanny reblogged this from hikeblr
- climbingamountainwithawolf likes this
- hikeblr reblogged this from burningmine
- hikeblr likes this
- byzantine-empire reblogged this from burningmine
- lunasmoonshine reblogged this from burningmine
- lunasmoonshine likes this
- quietlyloudlove likes this
- burningmine posted this
"Naturally everyone's got faults.
My biggest fault is that the faults I was born with grow bigger each year. It's like I was raising chickens inside me. The chickens lay eggs and the eggs hatch into other chickens, which then lay eggs. Is this any way to live a life? What with all these faults I've got going, I have to wonder. Sure, I get by. But in the end that's not the question, is it?"
- Haruki Murakami
Queer, poly, vegan. I spend my days working at a bookstore, hiking around the Bay Area, drawing comics, and cuddling with my cats and my girlfriend. I love Haruki Murakami, indie/ambient music, and having weird hairstyles. A lot of this blog is my nature photography, or pictures of my girlfriend and I being crazy lesbian cat ladies. Sometimes reblogs of art and ladies.
jamaisvucomic.tumblr.com my webcomic
bay-area-hiking.tumblr.com - my hiking blog