- donnameduse reblogged this from hikeblr
- carrieonamission reblogged this from hikeblr
- imtraveling likes this
- careless-exploration reblogged this from lovingforexistence
- lovingforexistence reblogged this from lifeisuncanny
- natureboy17 reblogged this from lifeisuncanny
- natureboy17 likes this
- fly-away-to-colorado reblogged this from hikeblr
- emmydunham reblogged this from lifeisuncanny
- lifeisuncanny reblogged this from hikeblr
- climbingamountainwithawolf likes this
- hikeblr reblogged this from burningmine
- hikeblr likes this
- byzantine-empire reblogged this from burningmine
- lunasmoonshine reblogged this from burningmine
- lunasmoonshine likes this
- quietlyloudlove likes this
- burningmine posted this
"Naturally everyone's got faults.
My biggest fault is that the faults I was born with grow bigger each year. It's like I was raising chickens inside me. The chickens lay eggs and the eggs hatch into other chickens, which then lay eggs. Is this any way to live a life? What with all these faults I've got going, I have to wonder. Sure, I get by. But in the end that's not the question, is it?"
- Haruki Murakami
I'm 29, queer, poly and vegan. I work in a book store and spend my time reading, making art and exploring Bay Area nature. I love Murakami, indie and ambient music, and cats. I'm a weirdo.
jamaisvucomic.tumblr.com my webcomic